Today we are talking to Brian Massey, the founder of the Conversion Sciences, which is a data-driven conversion optimization agency with lab coats. Brian is also the author of the Amazon bestseller Customer Creation Equation.
He is joining us today to talk about data behind messaging, and metrics that can help us perform better with emails.
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to tweek emails in order to have better conversion
- How to prepare your list before engaging the agency
- The best strategy for increasing your open rate
- Is trust the most important metric?
- How to arrive to the right message that will lead to conversion
- The most important triggers for clicking reply button
- How to choose the right form of email
So these were Brian’s tips from the conversion lab. Put them to action and let us know how it goes!!
Happy Cold Emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
- Your Customer Creation Equation, a book by Brian Massey
- Waiting for Your Cat to Bark?, a book by Bryan Eisenberg and Jeffrey Eisenberg
- Thinking, Fast and Slow, a book by Daniel Kahneman
- https://conversionsciences.com/how-long-should-your-emails-be-what-the-data-tells-us/, episode on email marketing
- Intended Consequences CRO, Podcast by Conversion Sciences