Today we talk about the cases when it doesn’t make sense for your company to do outbound marketing. We have seen a pattern where certain brands are more successful in outbound than others, so we are revisiting the topic that we’ve discussed a couple of years ago. Enjoy!
Jack’s Outbound Cons:
- Your product has a very long buying cycle
- It’s a “bleeding neck” problem
- You have a poor close rate
- You have offline audience on your radar
- You have week filters
Jaremy’s Outbound Cons:
- The price is too low
- The audience is not reachable by email
- Your audience is B2C
- You are in the part of the world where cold outreach is not legal
- You don’t have resources or you are not committed to the full sales cycle
However, keep in mind that if there is a will there’s a way. We described some situations where cold email is not the best option unless you do something more creative with it. So, give it your best and happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack