Here are the newest questions from our cold emailers, let’s dive right in:
Rapid Fire Questions:
- What’s the best source to learn from about cold emailing?
- What are the best ways to improve the response rate for “cold” emails?
- Are cold emails becoming less effective?
- What’s one thing I should stop doing with cold email?
- How many links can I have in my cold email and not have deliverability issues?
- What’s an easy way to write a good follow-up email?
- Should I invite prospects to a Zoom call or a phone call or both?
- Do I always have to write variations for a campaign if it’s working well and I’m adding enough personalization?
- How many people at a company should I target at once?
- Thoughts on SMS campaigns?
- As cold email becomes more commonplace, how can we stand apart from the noise?
- How can I determine how many emails I can send per day without any problem?
Times are changing for cold email, but If you adapt, you can still have a lot of success with it. If you put effort into personalizing and pay attention to engagement, your campaign will be effective.
Check out the resources we mentioned for sharpening your outbound skills, and happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack