If you are trying to find the best way to ramp up sales, you must be wondering if that involves an agency, or you should focus on the internal sales team. Let’s see what are pros and cons to either of the choices.
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Questions to ask yourself when planning next year’s sales
- The risk of outsourcing outbound efforts
- The value of having a solid process in place
- What the biggest resistance to hiring an agency is
- Red flags to watch out for when choosing the agency for cold outbound
- How the relationship with an agency can fail
The biggest reason for engaging someone to do your cold outbound is that it frees up your time and allows you to focus on what you do best. Just be ready to act on your leads!
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack