Today we’re going to teardown Jordan Belfort’s famous cold outreach script that he used to grow his company Stratton Oakmont from nothing to a Hollywood movie.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS EPISODE:
- Schedule a call to find where the prospect is at the moment, not necessarily to close a sale
- Go to the point as fast as possible
- Don’t waste your time with unqualified prospects
- Give the prospect the purpose of the meeting
- Paint the ideal future picture for the prospect
- Be a good listener
You can steal and apply these tips today in any form of outbound for a higher response rate and landing meetings in B2B space. Just be consistent, it pays off.
Course.quickmail.io is a place where you can check out everything we know about cold email, put into a tight package that you’ll have a lot of fun going through.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack