Today we look into ways of minimizing spam complaints, which kill your email deliverability and make your inbox and your domain bad.
If you listen in and follow some of our recommendations, you may be able to use your domain for cold outreach for a much longer period of time, because you’re going to get less spam complaints. Let’s dive in!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why you should not contact individuals in B2C type of environment
- What you can accomplish by holding on to your list
- What domains to avoid
- How your tone and personalization keep you away from the spam folder
- Should you use the language of the recipient?
- How to adjust timing and frequency of your messages
- Listening to rejection and acting on it
- Why you should include unsubscribe links in your emails
- How to get an insight of how many complaints you get
If you want your email conversation to continue in a way that is more focused on the way your recipients like, head over to https://course.quickmail.io/, and try it risk-free for one month.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack