In today’s rapid fire we are answering 12 questions to help you come closer to your perfect cold email. Enjoy!
RAPID FIRE QUESTIONS:
- What’s the shortest cold email that’s worth sending?
- Does email length impact my deliverability?
- Is it bad to track opens on every email?
- Should I be posting content on LinkedIn to improve my outbound results?
- What’s a common mistake people make with subject lines?
- I’m getting good results with email. Should I bother with multichannel outreach too?
- I just bought a list, even though everyone says it’s a bad idea. Is there any decent way I can use it for outbound?
- What is the cost per lead if I hire a freelancer or an agency?
- Should every cold email start with a compliment (e.g big fan of X)?
- Can I succeed in cold email even if I am not consistent in my efforts?
- I’m a lead gen agency, should I use cold email to acquire clients?
- What’s the largest amount of money a cold email brought you?
If there is a question we haven’t covered this time, feel free to reach out to us and make sure to check out https://course.quickmail.io/, a place where you will find all the good stuff to make cold email work for your company.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack