Today we talk about what a cold emailer should pay attention to these days, compared to a few years ago.
If you want to get going and you don’t have too much of a background in cold email today, this is your episode. And if you are an expert, maybe there are some new things you haven’t considered yet. Enjoy!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to know if you are doing deliverability incorrectly, especially around volume and autowarming
- Tips on how to bring your reply rate to double digits
- How video can help you get more replies
- How many steps (follow ups) are optimal in your campaign
- Why you should include a phone step in your outreach
- What you should be very careful with if you want your email to stand out
- Why it is easier to find a relevant email these days than it was in the past
If you are craving more information, check out our https://course.quickmail.io/ where you can find everything you need to know about cold email. Also, give a listen to our Episode #217 on auto warming (https://bit.ly/3Dn0h8d), to cover one of the most important topics we talked about today.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack