Today we answer some questions where both answers are unpleasant, so we have to choose the one that we prefer in terms of outbound.
- More prospects or better reply rate?
- No first name, or no personalization line?
- Poor product with great value proposition, or a great product with a poor value prop
- No CTA, or no value prop?
- Losing one inbox per month or the market of 1000 prospects?
- Broken link in your email or linked to the wrong website?
- Spelling mistake in the name of the person or in the name of the company?
- To contact by mistake a wrong competitor or a client?
- 50k price point with 200 companies in your market, or a 9/mo with 20,000 in your market?
- Intent data for 500 dream clients or mutual connection to 25 ideal prospects?
- 10% open rates, write what you want, or 80% open rates but AI writes your messages?
- 10% reply rate, or 100% reply rate but 95% are ANGRY responses?
- No personalization at all, or akward, over the top, creepy personalization?
- ONLY scarcity, or no weapon of influence?
If you want to be able to make some big decisions like we’ve just shown, we strongly recommend our Cold Email Outreach Masterclass.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
- Influence, a book by Robert B. Cialdini