To start the new year on the right foot, we are going to cover the things to avoid in 2022. Let’s talk about new year’s resolutions when it comes to cold emailing.
Cold Email New Year’s Resolutions:
- Stop writing the information that already exist in the email
- Stop going to your AI personalization tool and grabbing whatever it writes without editing
- If you want to do a bump email, bring something new on the table and don’t mention you have already reached out
- Use an auto warmer
- Be clear on what you want by putting the right CTA
- Stop trying to automate everything – keep some human interaction
- Spend time writing reader focused emails
- Stop thinking about your campaign in terms of volume, and focus on it in terms of leads generated
- Use an email verification tool
- No more lazy targeting
Now get back to work and let’s crash it in 2022!
Jeremy and Jack