Hey folks, today Jeremy is sharing a whole cold email sequence of four parts that he received recently. We are going through the email, follow ups and share what worked and what could have been improved. Let’s dive in!
Here are the screenshots of emails Jeremy received:
1st follow up:
2nd follow up:
3rd follow up:
Now let’s jump to the teardown:
Alright, this was a whole cold email sequence analyzed, and we hope you have valuable takeaways from this teardown. Make sure to check out the Fox and the Crow episode and the one about reciprocity that we mention here, and feel free to send us your own cold emails if you’d like to hear them teared down in one of our next episodes.
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack
OTHER TEARDOWN EPISODES:
- Episode #057 – Teardown: Monkeylearn
- Episode #053 – Teardown: Contact Form Outreach
- Episode #048 – Teardown: Wins, Missed Opportunities and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Episode #038 – Cold Recruitment Email Teardown
- Episode #025 – Email Teardown
- Episode #014 – Email Teardown: Snype.io
- Episode #011 – Email Teardown: Casewave
- Episode #004 – Email Teardown: Skillshare
P.S. Hey cold emailer, if you got some value from this episode, please leave us a 2 sentence review on iTunes, Stitcher or Tune-in. It’s a quick way to help other growth-minded folks like us find this podcast, send awesome emails and make everyone’s inbox a better place.