Today we are joined by John Carlton, our copywriting guru that we have been learning from on our whole business path up to this point. Enjoy!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Stepping stones for growing the sales
- Why copywriting attracts introverts
- Why it’s important to step back and get a better overview
- Learning by doing adds and failing in adds
- List of words that are going to get you in a spam filter
- How to discover what’s keeping our client up at night
- The research resources for copywriters
- How to get a feel when it’s too much selling in an email
It was a treat to have John on the show and share his wisdom bombs. Check out his writings and books he recommends and take your campaign on the next level.
- Podcast PSYCH INSIGHTS
- John Carlton website
- John Carlton’s copywriting books
- Simple success secrets no one told you about, a book by John Carlton
- Travis McGee series of books by John D. MacDonald
- Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail ’72, a book by Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
- Titanides, by Marcella Allison
Happy cold emailing!
Jeremy and Jack