Welcome back to Part 2 of our latest Teardown, where we analyze two cold emails that request backlinks in a more or less indirect way.
We will teach you how to write this kind of emails more effectively and multiply your results.
Subject: Video marketing feedback
Sorry about the random email, but I’ll keep it short – I’m working on some video marketing software that I thought you might find useful and would love to get your feedback on it (check out [link])
Any initial thoughts?
Cheers from Cleveland
Subject: Jeremy, your sales blogs are the best in the business, I’ve fresh information for you
I’m [Name], a marketing executive at [Company].
I’ve been following quickmail.io for sales related information and luckily stumbled upon your article The ultimate cold email checklist. It’s an amazing piece of resource for all Sales Professionals. Great work- Kudos to the team!
While reading your blog, I realized including how to send cold emails without blocking your account (hyperlinked) will be a great value addition for your readers. This guide is for beginners and professionals with the years-old problem of getting email blocked while sending a cold email. It covers all Dos and Don’ts.
Also please enlighten us, if you think our resource requires any change. We’re open to your suggestions and criticism.
If you’re not in charge of this, I request you to get me in touch with the appropriate person.
Waiting to hear from you.
Now here are our thoughts, enjoy!
Happy Cold Emailing!
P.S. Also make sure to listen to our previous Teardown episodes:
- Episode #144 – Teardown: Copywriting Hacks For Becoming THE Go-To Expert In Your Market
- Episode #138 – Teardown: Mastering LinkedIn Connection Requests
- Episode #120 – Teardown: Link-building and ripping apart a “fan’s” cold email
- Episode #115 – Teardown: More Cold Email Tips for Outsourced IT Agencies
- Episode #106 – Teardown: Improving “Outsourced IT” & SaaS Cold Emails
- Episode #103 – Line-By-Line Teardown on SEO & Technical Cold Emails
- Episode #091 – Teardown: Case Study on Improving Personalization
- Episode #077 – Teardown: Key Takeaways from Good, Bad And Ugly Cold Emails
- Episode #069 – Teardown: Go-2-Market, Nigerian Prince & Link Building Cold Emails
- Episode #061 – 4-part Email Teardown: How to Get a Reply from Jeremy
- Episode #057 – Teardown: Monkeylearn
- Episode #053 – Teardown: Contact Form Outreach
- Episode #048 – Teardown: Wins, Missed Opportunities and Pitfalls to Avoid
- Episode #038 – Cold Recruitment Email Teardown
- Episode #025 – Email Teardown
- Episode #014 – Email Teardown: Snype.io
- Episode #011 – Email Teardown: Casewave
- Episode #004 – Email Teardown: Skillshare