Today’s special guest is Nir Eyal, an American author, Stanford lecturer, and investor.
You probably know him from his bestselling book Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products, and Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life.
Let’s have a class on forming habits and use these lessons when we are composing our cold emails. Enjoy!
HERE’S WHAT WE COVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Can email be a habit forming product?
- How to get better at removing cognitive load
- How to recognize and understand someone’s internal trigger
- How to discover someone’s key behaviour
- How we can handle uncertainty
- Honing the power of the habit
Nir gave us some golden takeaways, not only for cold emailing, but also for other areas of our life. Try to incorporate them and you’ll see a big difference.
Happy cold emailing!
Jerem and Jack
- Cold Email Outreach Masterclas
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products, a book by Nir Eyal
- Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life, a book by Nir Eyal
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, a book by Robert Cialdini
- Thinking, Fast and Slow a book by Daniel Kahneman
- Predictably Irrational, a book by Dan Ariely
- Nudge, a book by Richard H. Thaler
- The Lean Startup, a book by Eric Ries