If you are in the cold email space and doing outbound marketing, chances are that your business is strongly impacted by the coronavirus crisis.
In this episode we discuss how to be proactive in the COVID-19 environment and approach outbound marketing with more sanity and consistency.
We give you some valuable data, actionable tips, and useful tactics to help you navigate the current situation, as well as show you concrete examples of what different businesses are doing in order to stay in the game.
Here’s What We Cover In This Episode:
- How different businesses are impacted by the coronavirus crisis
- How to decide whether to use a defensive or offensive strategy in the COVID-19 time
- Analyzing the open rates and response rates stats in the past few weeks
- To whom we should and should not reach out to at this time
- Slight rebranding and service tailoring to accommodate the market demands
- Using the opportunity to grow your network and prepare for comeback after the crisis
- Different pricing strategies at the time of crisis
- How helping your customers instead of selling can make you a hero
Even if you are experiencing a total dip in your niche right now, there are things you can do to be proactive and set yourself up for a quick comeback when this is over. Remember that establishing and nurturing relationships is key to cold emailing, so this may be just the right time to reach out to people.