In the following two episodes, we are joined by Trevor Pare, the co-founder of DarkRoast Digital, a graphic design shop for marketers who need high quality design work.
Trevor is crushing cold email. Actually, he had to pause his outreach campaign because it was working too well!
We wanted to find out what he did to achieve such success, so we invited him to chat about growth and the secret of his cold outreach campaigns. Enjoy!
What We Cover In This Episode:
- How Trevor and his company got started with cold email
- The biggest mistake they were making at the beginning
- How much time it takes to articulate messaging and value proposition
- How they figured out the right persons to work with
- The advantages and disadvantages of being super-specific about your target group
- What personalization is for Trevor and how he approaches it
- How to refine the multichannel approach to cold email
- What CTA’s to use in follow ups if your cold outreach already works great
- The benefits of a long-term holistic approach to cold email
Stay tuned for Part 2 of our conversation with Trevor Pare, where he’ll discover more secrets of his phenomenal success with cold emailing.
Jeremy and Jack
- DarkRoast Digital
- Connect with Trevor Pare on LinkedIn
- Sign up for our course – Cold Email Outreach Masterclass
Leave a Reply